Sunday, January 15, 2012

True Friend

    My definition of a true friendship is someone who is loyal, caring, understanding, giving, and who is willing to listen and commuicate with you on many things in life.  I believe that if you can find either all these qualities in a person or some of them that  you can have a true friendship with someone.  A true friendship is also someone you can trust with your most inner thoughts with, and were you can open up your heart and know that they will give a honest opioion that you can accept it or not.
    I have learned that those who stick by and thin are the ones that are my true friends, the ones that I can count on to pick me up when I am down, lend a shoulder for me to cry on, hold my hair back if I get drunk. Just someone I who knows that when I am unhappy my smile is fake, and they will do anything to cheer me up. That is a true friend.
    WIth all this going on, I have really found out who are my true friends and who aren''t and I thank everyone who stuck with me!


:

xoxo,
livininlaughinlovin

1 comment:

  1. As I've said for months now, you CAN do this..you just have to choose to :-) xoxo!!

    ReplyDelete