Saturday, January 14, 2012

My Childish ways of relaxing!!

Some may call me a kid, but I call it relaxation. Everyone needs to fit it into there day!!!
Whether it's a one minute meditation, a walk around the block, 10 seconds on the toilet praying to god, anything, coloring, yoga, you name it, whatever you do to relax your self. It's ok to be a kid at times. Grab those coloring pencils and color some Mandala's for me it's the one way I can relax. When bored, I do soduko but I do not reccomend that for relaxation, because it can cause anxiety lol.... If you have kids, take them out for a bike ride, go play in the sand down at the beach, FINGERPAINT! Coloring, playing apples to apples, and snood on the computer are things that calm me down and relax me because books and yoga just put me to sleep, and walks make my foot hurt. Hope this helped, and just now it's ok to take 5-15 minutes out of your day for ME time, even mommies to.


                     



xoxo,
livinlaughinlovin

No comments:

Post a Comment