Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Book Reccomendation


BITCH = BABE IN TOTAL CONTROL OF HERSELF

      My therapist reccomended this book, and I absolutely loved it. I couldn't put it down, and always got upset when I did have too. It has taught me so many things, and I have even worked some of the tips and too be honest they do work. The writing is fantastic, and the scenario's are so possible and like not imaginable, these are common scenario's of things that probably do take place.  Whether you are single or married, I would run out and get this book!!!!! It's one of a kind, and I can't wait to get my hands on the sequel my men marry bitches..

To purchase the book: http://www.amazon.com/Why-Men-Love-Bitches-Relationship/dp/1580627560/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1326854975&sr=8-2

xoxo,
livinlaughinlovin954

No comments:

Post a Comment