Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Summer is truly over...

Summer really is over, and SCHOOL has started. I like all my classes. I am taking English, Sociology, Pre-Algebra & Ethics! I like all my classes, and teachers. It definitely is going to be a tough semester, and a lot of work. I work part time still at the gym, and pick up babysitting jobs as much as I can. And still do my best to fit in social hour with friends and family... Let's put it this way, when I get Sarah time, I am usually taking a nap!!! I have had my ups and downs the last few weeks but I am finally back on track and headed in the right direction. Everyone gets overwhelmed, it's good to have a plan of relaxation and stress relief! My birthday is one week from tomorrow. I can't believe I am going to be 19, what an awkward age! Not just an adult, but not yet out of the teenage years!! I am looking forward to my B-DAY PARTY! So to close up, I am doing ok, and for right now that is OK!

xoxo,
livinlaughinlovin954

No comments:

Post a Comment