Sunday, August 14, 2011

MEEE..

What's new with me????????

I am almost 19...I am now allowed to run...I have the most amazing friends and family!!
Life has been going really well, been super dooper busy that is why I haven't been blogging much.
Lately my days consist of working, babysitting, working out, and sticking to my food plan. Hanging with friends, seeing movies, when I can! I am getting really good at pilates on the reformer! School starts thursday and I am pretty excited, although I don't know what I want as a career anymore. Why can't being a mom be a JOB! And no I am not pregnant lol.... I have been COLORING a lot! It is just so relaxing!! Saying Daily affirmations also help get me through the day: here is a good link to the one's I use! http://www.amazon.com/Power-Thought-Cards-Beautiful-Card/dp/1561706124/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1313370740&sr=8-3 ...
Also, I have a new love for chihuaua's, I got to babysit for my friend Heather's dogs, and I absolutely fell inlove...
I TOLD U!!!!!!

So that's pretty much is, I am doing really! Life is good! I'm happy, and best of all clear minded!!!

xoxo,
livinlaughinlovin


P.S. If I don't blog before next week, I hope everyone had an AMAZING summer, and I hope everyone has an amazing upcoming School, Work, Life year!!!

1 comment: