Saturday, July 23, 2011

What is new with me!!!

-Many people have been asking me how much weight I have lost, so for all of you who want to know is that the truth is, I don't even know. I have made the choice to not step on the scale anymore. But one thing I can tell you all is that it is definitely time to buy new clothes b/c all my clothes that I had fall off me..

-I cleaned up my whole new room and closet!! It is nice to not have a chaotic room anymore, and I love the new bedding I got!!! 

-Next Saturday will mark the one year anniversary of my Abuelo's passing, It has been a very hard year for me and my family but we are overcoming it. Not a day goes by that I do not think of him and the amazing man he was!!

-I have made many new friends, and I am so thankful for them all, they are very special to me! Each and every one of them!! TO all my old friends, you are all very dear to me as well, and I am glad to catch up with some of your recently to.

-Life has been NON STOP BUSY, Time is just flying by, like truthfully I don't even know where this week went..

-DONATE BLOOD!! It will help save someone's life!

-I love my workouts, especially Crossfit!! I am still sore from a workout I did on Wednesday titled "The filthy 50's!" I also recommend a book called 3 steps to your best body in record time, where my trainer Shondelle Solomon wrote a piece of it. The link is: http://www.amazon.com/Steps-Your-Best-Record-Wanted/dp/0983340404/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1311465537&sr=1-1

-I highly recommend for everyone who is old and mature enough to see Friends With Benefits, it was amazing, and the chemistry b/w Mila and Justin felt so REAL!

- So to wrap it all Up, life has been good!!! I am happy! :)

xoxo,
livinlaughinlovin

No comments:

Post a Comment