Saturday, June 18, 2011

What's new with Sarah!

Life has been really good. Making friends, hanging with friends new and old!!! Working, babysitting, cooking.. I got a new haircut, darker and shorter!!! As always I love working out but my back is causing some issues but I will be ok. I have been working a lot on me and I have to say I am much much happier! I got a MacBook and I'm in love with it! Lol. It runs fast. Its super duper easy, And it's just PERFECT! I also bought a new camera since my old one fell in the pool! It is summer now And extremely hot here in Florida! I went into my pool the other day and i felt like I stepped into a hot tub. Something that has been on my mind a lot is fighting. I am going to start kickboxing again in the fall! When my foot is completely heeled I am really excited!!!! This upcoming week I am going go NEW YORK, staying with family in long island and going into the city once or twice!!! My next blog will probly be about NEW YORK. 

So I am going to shout out to my dad!! HAPPY FATHERS DAY DAD, you're the best dad in the whole world and I love you so so much! To all other fathers reading this I hope you hAve a fantastic fathers day!!





That's all for now,
Xoxo
Livinlaughinlovin

No comments:

Post a Comment