Friday, June 24, 2011

What was on my mind flying home from NY...lol

I had a great time in NY, I am going to miss my little cousins Jamie and Leah, although they drove me crazy at times, they are so cute and lovable.. SO back to the plane issue. I get to the airport around 4/4:30 this afternoon, I checkin and get through security very smoothly. I sat at the gate and watched a movie for awhile on my computer, and kept checking for the plane to arrive, which it never did. I was supposed to start boarding at 6 and leave around 6:30, plane was delayed and we didn’t start boarding till about 7:30/8, and then we didn’t take off till 9:00. It was absolutely ridiculous. Two hours behind schedule. I ran into a friend, so it is nice to know I know someone on the plane since I am flying alone... ANOTHER obnoxious thing is I am flying Jet Blue which has televisions on the back of every seat, but of course the TV’s are out of service tonight, how great is that.. Well so far the flight has been ok, no bumps, but they said that the weather in FL, isn’t that great so I really hope I make it home safe and sound.. I hate turbulence... I am exhausted. My back is killing me, I wish I knew why, I am going to go for an x-ray on Monday at the physical therapist office. I wish I was going to get to see my parents tonight, but I won’t get to see them till late tomorrow night when I pick them up at the airport. All in all, today wasn’t that great, but my trip was awesome and I am so thankful to my cousins for letting me stay with them... There is starting to be turbulence on the plane right now, but it isn’t horrible so I really hope it doesn’t get worse. 
pastedGraphic.pdf
CAN U SAY BORED.... LOL
Luckily I am able to charge my iphone with my computer, I tried to watch a movie on my computer but it kept going in and out of connection so I decided to just read on my kindle. Current book I am reading is Something Borrowed, although I saw the movie and absolutely loved it I decided to read the book, so that when I read the other books I won’t be completely lost. 
I am so happy that I got a Macbook, and I highly recommend it!!
By the way i would love it if you guys leave comments. If there are things that you guys would like to read about just post a comment and maybe my next blog will be on a topic you chose, I am all up for ideas... Oh by the way, I won’t to any blogs on extremely person stuff, or anything Carrie Bradshaw related lol...
I also don’t want to forget to give a shout out to Mr. and Mrs. Pineda who welcomed there baby boy into this world on Monday June 20th, named Daniel Juan, DJ for short. You two will be amazing parents, I consider you guys my second set of parents, you have helped me grow up in so many ways over the years... 
This is pre-baby obviously............................... 
When bored, or in need of a good laugh, check out FML’s lol, I like to keep a clean blog so I won’t spell FML out but if you check out the website you will get my point lol......
Many people have recently been contemplating buying the nook or kindle, I can highly recommend the Amazon Kindle, it is really easy and simple to use, and fast, and has great battery power. It is so worth it, and being GREEN at the same time...
So What to talk about... Boredom lol. Things to do when bored and on a plane.....
  1. Read (Bring, books/Kindle/Nook, magazines)
  2. Color (I promise it makes time go faster, it isn’t only for kids) 
  3. Blog on your notes, and post later lol........
  4. Pace up and down the isles....lol, I think only moms with babies are allowed to do that. 
  5. Listen to your ipod..
  6. Watch the TV that Jet Blue raves about... oh wait, it isn’t working tonight....
  7. Sleep..... I would but it is 10:36 pm, when I was supposed to be home an hour ago..... and I would like to sleep when I get home......... 
  8. Play games on your phone, that is on airplane mode so you don’t cause the plane to crash..... I think that’s why they say to turn cell phones off lol
  9. I truly thank you if you are still reading this blog because I am mumbling at this point.. lol
  10. THE END!!!!!!!!!!
OH, HAHA.. Something I think is really funny is how everyone made fun of me when I was in my Justin Bieber phase, and now that you all are actually watching the movie,  you all have Bieber Fever, I told you he was great lol. I don’t lie!!! He is soooo cute, I mean come on Selena Gomez digs him.. lol 
I TOLD YOU HE WAS CUTE!!! HAHA I SWEAR I’M NOT A COUGAR!!!!! Come on even my little sister likes him, lol..
Ok, Well that is all for tonight!!!!!!!!! Hope I didn’t bore you.
Finally home, plane got in @ 12:00, 2 and a 1/2 hours late, well i am going 2 bed...
xoxo,
livinlaughinlovin

No comments:

Post a Comment