Saturday, June 4, 2011

Speak Now

Last Night, I got to go to the Taylor Swift concert with my little sister Michele! It was amazing!!! We had so much fun. TSWIFT sure puts on a great show! The effects were amazing and she is absolutely gorgeous!!!

Not much new has been going on, just working on improving myself and it's going really well. Cooking, working out, hanging with friends and family, just being me and being happy! I have seen a few movies.. Today, I saw Kung Fu Panda 2 with my baby cousin and uncle. It was really good, better then the 1st. Last weekend, I saw bridesmaids which was hilarious! I haven't had a chance to see Hangover 2 yet, and I am hearing mixed reviews so I will make sure to let you all know what I think of it.

My foot injury is improving, physical therapy 3 times a week, which is painful, but it's getting better which is all that matters.

Tomorow, I am trying a hot yoga class for the 1st time and I am really looking forward to that.

I want to give out a shout out to all 2011 Graduates, Congrats and Good Luck in College…

So that's really all going on. I picked my fall class schedule, and my teachers all sound great accoriding the the rate my professor website..

Oh also another shout out to my parents who just celebrated there 20th wedding anniversary.

Bye for now,
livinlaughinlovin

No comments:

Post a Comment