Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Friendship







My friends mean a lot to me, these are obviously not all my friends, but they are the best ones I can have pix with but that is besides the point. This past year has been tough, but the one thing that has helped me get through it is my friends, whether they are near or far, they are always a phone call or text away. I have finally found true friends, and no longer are friends with people who use me.
Yesterday, 3 of my girlfriends and I (picture 1) got together the 4 of us, the last time we had all been together was about 3 years ago. It was such an amazing feeling. It felt like no time had past.
I have friends of all ages, and all different shapes, sizes and colors. I am glad to finally say that I have an amazing support system. I have friends I can talk to, friends I can trust. I was never a person to have a million friends, and I still don't, but the friends I do have, are friends I want to stay in my life. I am done with people pushing all over me.
Anyways, friends are definitly amazing, we can choose them lol................
Without my friends, I wouldn't be who I am today. They have each helped me in so many ways.
I truly treasure every friendship I make...
So make sure not to take your friends for granted!!!

XOXO,
LIVINLAUGHINLOVIN



No comments:

Post a Comment