Friday, June 10, 2011

FAMILY MEANS EVERYTHING!!!

In my life, there are many people I truly care about, but the people who mean the most to me are my family. My parents, sister, grandparents, aunts, uncles, and all my cousins. I have a very tight nit family! We get together for every occasion, birthdays, holidays, graduations, even just Shabbat dinners. I always love having sleepovers with my cousins, and also taking my little cousins to see all the new kid movies!! I love hanging out with my sister although we do fight, but what siblings don’t. My parents are absolutely amazing, they are supportive, and they always want what is best for me. Without them I wouldn’t be who I am today! My grandparents, are very lovable and supportive as well. My grandfather on my moms side passed away almost a year ago, and not a day goes by that he doesn’t cross my mind! My aunts and uncles, are all great, and I always enjoy seeing them. I can’t even begin to explain how thankful I am to have this amazing family, without them I would be lost!!!!! 
Here are some Pix of my amazing family!






No comments:

Post a Comment