Friday, May 20, 2011

Life After High School

It has almost been a year since I graduated from High School, and as I look back on who I was then, I am a completly happier, more independent person, who has finally GROWN UP!!! I completed one semester of College, and got good grades, and it was amazing being at College, and not having security guards making sure you are at class on time, or yelling at you for texting in the hallway. The freedom of college, and the fact that it is only 4 classes, and only 1 hr 15 min twice a week was nice! I was able to work, hang with friends, see family, and excercise. Then I went on a life altering experience to Utah to lose weight which you all have read about previously! That was one of the most amazing experiences, I am thankful to everyone I met there, and that I have a new outlook on health and fitness! Now that I have been back almost 2 months, I have had my ups and downs, but I have been working more on me, and I am glad to say I am truly happy! I am making amazing friends, I have a job that I enjoy, and of course babysitting. This summer I will be working at 24 hr fitness, babysitting, hanging with friends, cooking. I have to say that I do miss highschool, I miss some people, and it was nice having a little more structure, but that part of my life is over, I'm an adult now!!!! TO all my friends who are graduating this year, I Congratulate you and wish you the best luck in life whether you go to college, army, or just go straight to the job world. This last year has been amazing, and I treasure every moment whethere its good or bad... Take every day and live it!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment