Saturday, April 2, 2011

Week One At Home!!

     This has been an amazing week! I'm so proud of myself! Following the diet,
working out 1-2 hrs a day! I started the live the life diet that real life
provided us and the foods are so yummy!!  I also made peanut butter protein bars
and BBQ pizza which are both to die 4... I worked out at Synergize which is
Crossfit style workout 5 days this week with the amazing Shondelle!  And I did 2
ultimate classes at Ellens! At Ellens the instructors name was Vinny, he's
great! He looks like he belongs on jersey shore though, lol.
I GOT THE JOB AT 24 HR FITNESS AS THE KIDS CLUB ATTENDENT. I'm so excited!
I also have been babysitting a lot 5 jobs Already.
Oh yes, MY PARTY, it was awesome! I got to see most of my family and friends and
it was great everyone says I look so good!
I am so happy to be home, but I do miss everyone in UTAH. I don't miss waking up
at 5 am anymore.
So week one at home I lost 1.2 lbs and that makes me happy! This week I am
hopefully going to start work training Tuesday, and continue to workout!!!! I
remember I had seven 1/2 hour sessions left for personally trainings so I am
going to take advantage of that. Tomorrow I am going to TITO fight training at
the park, nat and geo are teaching it and I will see some friends I haven't seen
in awhile . Then I'm going to lunch with 2 friend of mine!
Well that's all for now.

Xoxo,
Livinlaughinlovin

No comments:

Post a Comment