Monday, February 21, 2011

OMG....Skinny Jeans

I don't have much to talk about. Here are the basics:
1. I am down 27 lbs.
2. I fit into pants 4 sizes lower.
3. I can fit into Skinny Jeans.
4. I have the best personal trainers.
5. I have run for 10 minutes straight.
6. I will be home March 26th.
7. SO EXCITED FOR MY DAD TO COME MARCH 3-6!
8. Core Day is the BOMB!
9. I am starting to feel SLIM AND SASSY!
10. I feel like my life is changing for the better, and I am so happy!

Those are some things I thought I would share!

Talk soon,
livinlaughinlovin

2 comments:

  1. How are the rooms Sarah? Are the beds comfortable? I want to come there in a couple of weeks and am trying to narrow down the possibilities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey penny, the rooms are very nice, and beds are comfy!! This place is fantastic, I highly reccomend it!

    ReplyDelete