Sunday, January 23, 2011

Excited for Week 4

This week is going to be great! I am not going to hold back, I am just going to work out through THE pain and run until I honestly can't anymore. This is going to be the week where I prove to myself that I am worth being thin and healthy. I am excited to see how in 9 weeks how much I will have changed. I have been working hard, but not hard enough. I need to stop letting aches and pains get the best of me and just push through it. In 3 weeks, 21 days I have lost 12 lbs, and thats amazing, but my goal is to lose 60 while I am here and I am going to make that happen. I have the most amazing trainers and they help me every step of the way. So This is me wishing myself goodluck on this week and the weeks to come!!!

BFN
livinlaughinlovin

No comments:

Post a Comment