Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Packing for Utah

Today, I packed for my Utah Journey. I am getting really excited. Struggling with weight is not fun, so going to a place where i can focus just on me is exciting. I am nervous to be leaving home, but I know I will be ok. I am starting to say goodbye to friends. I'm glad I can bring my computer with me to the retreat, that way I can keep in contact with people back home. I also emptied my DVR today so I can record shows when I am away. So there isn't much to say now, but I plan to write continuously on my journey..

xoxo
livinlaughinlovin

1 comment:

  1. Sarah, you're going to do AWESOME!! Enjoy every minute. I'm looking forward to your blog, but don't write at the expense of SLEEPING! You're going to be tired!! Hugs and best wishes, N

    ReplyDelete