Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year, New Beginnings, New Life

Happy New Years Eve Everyone....
I can't belive I only have one more day till I leave for Utah. It's amazing. I honestly can't wait to get to utah, and work out 6-8 hours a day, and eat healthy. I know I will start to feel good about myself, and feel better. I am tired of feeling sick and tired all the time, I want to have lot's of energy. I also want to be able to run more than 30 seconds without the need to stop. I also am eager to meet and make new friends. Although, I am going to miss home, I am at the point in my life where I need to get away and focus on bettering me.
My new years resolution is made and I am keeping it to myself. I am ready to fulfill my hopes and dreams and feel better about myself...
So that's all for now, I'm going to watch Shrek the final chapter with the kids i am babysitting.

xoxo,
livinlaughinlovin

No comments:

Post a Comment