Thursday, December 30, 2010

Black Swan and The Fighter

So last night I went and saw Black Swan, it was very good. I think Natalie Portman did fantastic, I have never seen her do such an emotional role, but i think that she really did it well. The movie gave me chills, it was very violent in some scenes. I even had a nightmare last night. She was so obsessed with being perfect that it became her.
Today, I saw The fighter with my dad, it was soo soo good! I think i want to start fighting again, when i lose weight. The acting in the movie felt like real life. It's a true story about the Ward brothers. I loved Amy Adams in this movie. It wasn't a cheesy romance movie.
My friends think that I should become a movie critic. i love going the movies, and like it said about tv shows i get really into. I reccomend both of these movies to be seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment